Saturday, June 27, 2009

Love - is this really exist ??

Perhaps this is the worst question i am going to ask ..specially to myself...
bcoz,the people who know me closely , they will definitely say about me that "How the hell he know that what love means..?"
bcoz..i have a number of girls in my life..each of them really love to listen the three very words from me that "I love U"...
That time i was very happy by these lovemaking..but these days (as i have nothing to do these days),it really make me to think about what love really is..
By the eternal definition of love we know that love is that thing for which u will have to lament for the other one and vice-versa.
But this one is quite rare in these days (perhaps was the rare one in the ancient days also)..
bcoz..i saw a lot of couple having fun in between them(including us..means me and my gf too)..when u r going to make love with ur partner that time u both will think that "we can't live each other"..or "we r made for each other" or something like that..
But when you(or the next one) breaks up with u, that time u (or that one whom u loved) easily adjust with other person..from my experience i can say that..
AS EXAMPLE :
The girl ,with whom i was engaged for more than one year and that time we were really intimate in between us..after the break up,whenever we have seen by each other,just both of us trying to get rid of us and go away.(this is another point that we both were with other mates at that time)..
But though,if u have really loved anyone for a certain time of ur life then how is this possible(considering the definition of real love as true) ??
So,as per my point of view real love does not extist at all...It's just the need of two people to pass the life ..nothing more ..and by the basic knowledge we can say that this one is not even the Love..this is just the need of all the shit selfish people around us(including me) to pass the life and enjoy the span of life..
there is no such love exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment